These days there are nail techs on every corner. How do you get noticed? Here are a few suggestions-
- Always have your nails done. You are your own walking billboard.
- Keep your social media pages active. Post daily. Show your best work. Before and after pictures work great.
- Create an event in your area such as free manicures to ladies in the local nursing home. Be sure to send a write up to your local paper, they are always looking for a great story.
- Talk about what you do. Ask your clients to talk about you too 🙂
- Tag your nail magazines in your posts for a chance to be published. Don’t forget to tag your city and state too!
- Share with your clients and on your social media pages and nail shows or classes you attend. Let them know you keep up on the latest and greatest.
- Be happy! Be positive! Be kind! Help others!